Leave it behind ... You've got to leave it behind... All that you fashion, All that you make, All that you build, All that you break, All that you measure, All that you steal, All this you can leave behind, All that you reason, All that you sense, All that you speak, All you dress up, All that you scheme... And love is not the easy thing, Its the only baggage you can bring, Its all that you can't leave behind... (These are few lines from one of my favorite songs WalkOn by U2)

Friday, September 22, 2006

I wish .............................

. I wish I could be voluntarily invisible.

. I wish the company I work for had no firewalls.

. I wish I had wings which let me fly @the speed of the fastest airplane. I really wanna fly. Its what I dream about the most often.

. I wish I could fly air-planes.

. I wish I could sing really well.

. I wish I could play the six string like Joe Satriani.

. I wish I had the best wardrobe in the entire world.

. I wish I owned every brand of footwear ever been created on this planet.

. I wish I could know Oprah Winfrey personally. I respect that woman so much.

. I wish I could meet the Nazis at Auschwitz concentration camps and ask them how they got the heart to do what they did.

. I wish I could read people's mind.

. I wish I could multi-exist.

. I wish I could insure relationships.

. I wish I could Spear Britney.

. As much as I am happy about monica and chandler getting the twin boy-girl , I wish they could bear their own kids.

. I wish Joey finally found someone reallllly nice and lived happily married ever after.

. I wish friends never ended without getting monotonous.

. I wish there was a short cut to success.

. I wish I could be better at keeping in touch with people.

. I wish the world of John Galt really existed.

. Shopping can be so therapeutic! I wish I were not as much of a shopaholic.

. I wish Rhett butler and Scarlett 'O hara had a better ending.

. I wish I could cook reallllly realllly well.

. I wish I could make movies someday

. I wish I could be a good photographer someday.

. I wish old age and loneliness were less scary.

. I wish I could never be emotionally dependent on anybody.

. I wish calvin and hobbes were actually existent.

. I wish some people in this world had a little more brain than they actually do especially the likes of Paris Hilton and Rakhi Sawant.

. I wish himesh reshamiya never chose singing for a profession.

. I wish I could concentrate on all the things at all the times.

. I wish I could I could swim across the Pacific Ocean.

. I wish I could visit moon once.

. I wish Delhi was a safer city for women.

. I wish parents and teachers never did our thought control "we don't need no thought control"

. I wish I could eat chocolates every meal and never fear about "calories". I wish weight of human body was not a function of how much and what humans eat.

. I wish human race could someday in practice transcend the barriers of caste, creed and religion.

. I wish the biggest wars in the history took place for a reason worth fighting for. I wish Kashmir issue was resolved someday. I wish history could do without it.

. I wish India did not have to bear the brunt of Arjun Singh's decision to apply the Mandal formula in central educational institutions now and Mandal Commission's policies previously . I wish the government could convince my generation enough for the need of reservation.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just loved what u wish and even wish for u for all ur wishes to come true....
ur well wisher
saurabh gupta

25 September, 2006 16:01

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U've pretty much summed up whatever wishes one could think of.Now we know u lady!I could use this page for an exhaustive repository of wishes when i have my date with the devil.I will ask him to grant you one wish,wonder what will it be.

-- Guess Who--

27 September, 2006 11:29

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To sum up: We all wish for an utopian world. However what exists is an equilibrium...

15 October, 2006 11:24

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To sum up: We all wish for an utopian world. However what exists is an equilibrium...

15 October, 2006 11:25

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aameen :)

-Ashish

28 December, 2006 19:43

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

too good.. simply awesome.. nice thoughts!! keep it up.

Su

21 February, 2007 11:08

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could write half as good as u.

Su

02 March, 2007 11:51

 
Blogger Varun_wadhwa said...

Lovely thought......."i wish".......!!! not all..wishes..are fulfilled....but...as a human....we should keep on wishing and trying!! Keep it up

13 March, 2007 10:58

 

Post a Comment

<< Home